Форум сервиса My-Files.RU
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.

Delete request

Перейти вниз

Delete request Empty Delete request

Сообщение  Leak delete Чт Авг 16, 2018 2:22 pm

MEZQEHXPOY

[Только модераторы имеют право видеть эту ссылку]

This email serves as notification under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512, or equivalent notice provisions of your local law, that content currently residing within your computer system infringes on the copyrights of Sacred Bones. I am authorized to act on behalf of Sacred Bones in this matter.

The infringing material residing on your system is the content for Thou – Magus.

This content, copyrighted by and proprietary to Sacred Bones, is on your system at the following location(s):

I have a good faith belief that use of the aforementioned material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law.

Pursuant to this notification, you should immediately take steps to locate and remove and/or disable access to Sacred Bones's content that is on your system at the web address(es) detailed above. As a service provider, you may otherwise be liable for copyright infringement if, upon obtaining knowledge or awareness of infringing material being stored upon your network, you do not act expeditiously to remove, or disable access to, the material. 17 U.S.C. § 512(c).

The information in this notification is accurate. I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.

We appreciate your cooperation in this matter. Please advise us regarding what actions you take.

Yours sincerely,

DMCA agent

for LeakDelete

LeakDelete

Brighton
Coleman St. 40
Brighton
BN2
United Kingdom

T:+44(0)1273 236949

Leak delete