Форум сервиса My-Files.RU
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.

Please remove file FKWUVZHKZT

Перейти вниз

Please remove file FKWUVZHKZT  Empty Please remove file FKWUVZHKZT

Сообщение  Legalteam Gandalf's Fist Вт Июл 09, 2019 11:26 am

Takedown Notice Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998

To whom it may concern,

This is a notice in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA) requesting that you immediately cease to provide access to copyrighted material. I wish to report an instance of Copyright Infringement, whereby the infringing material appears on a website for which you are the host.

1. I am a member of the british Prog-Rock Band GANDALF'S FIST, a copyright holder of the music album 'THE CLOCKWORK PROLOGUE' by the artist GANDALF'S FIST. I am therefore authorised to make this request.

2. I can be contacted at the band's registered office email address [Только модераторы имеют право видеть эту ссылку]

3. At [Только модераторы имеют право видеть эту ссылку] (FKWUVZHKZT) you are hosting an illegal digital copy of the above-named album in contravention of the said copyright.

4. I believe in good faith that use of the named material in this manner is not authorised by the copyright owner, GANDALF'S FIST

5. The information contained in this notification is accurate and also that under penalty of perjury I am authorised to act on behalf of the owner of this exclusive right.

Please act to remove the infringing material together with associated links on file sharing sites as soon as possible.

Legalteam Gandalf's Fist
Гость

Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз