Форум сервиса My-Files.RU
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.

DMCA Complaint

Перейти вниз

DMCA Complaint Empty DMCA Complaint

Сообщение  Rico Management Вт Сен 22, 2015 3:48 am

Monday September 21 20:47:07 2015

To Whom It May Concern:

This is a notice to report copyright infringement under § 512(c)(3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).

The following works are copyrighted and are believed to be infringed:

Blessthefall : To Those Left Behind
ASIN:  B0130HW8NQ
Authorized example of work:  http://www.fearlessrecords.com/artist/28

I believe that the following materials are infringing:

[Только модераторы имеют право видеть эту ссылку]

I have a good faith belief that use of the materials in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.  I demand that My-files.ru acts expeditiously to remove or disable access to the material claimed to be infringing.

Please note that failure to act expeditiously upon this notice may render My-files.ru ineligible for any Safe Harbor provisions under the DMCA such that it may be liable as an infringer under § 501 of the Copyright Law.

Under §§ 502-05 of the Copyright Law, an infringer’s website may be subject to being partially or wholly shut down or modified to prevent copyright infringement.  Furthermore, the infringer may be liable for actual damages and profits, statutory damages, costs, and/or attorney’s fees.  Should willful infringement be found, the infringer may also be liable for increased statutory damages.

My contact information is:

Rico Management
C/O Fearless Records

Ariel Mendez
19510 Van Buren Blvd
Ste F3-182
Riverside, CA 92508
(951) 266-6929
[Только модераторы имеют право видеть эту ссылку]

I believe that the information in this notice is accurate, and declare under penalty of perjury, that I am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.

Thank you for your time and handling of this matter.

Sincerely,

Ariel Mendez
Rico Management

Rico Management
Гость

Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз

DMCA Complaint Empty Re: DMCA Complaint

Сообщение  Admin Вт Сен 22, 2015 12:33 pm

Удалён.

Admin
Admin

Дата регистрации : 2012-12-21