Форум сервиса My-Files.RU
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.

My-Files.ru Copyright Notice - Unlicensed Content Owned By Our Client BMG Rights Management - Please Remove ASAP

Перейти вниз

My-Files.ru Copyright Notice - Unlicensed Content Owned By Our Client BMG Rights Management - Please Remove ASAP Empty My-Files.ru Copyright Notice - Unlicensed Content Owned By Our Client BMG Rights Management - Please Remove ASAP

Сообщение  Digital Copyright Пт Ноя 02, 2018 1:29 pm

Subject: My-Files.ru Copyright Notice - Unlicensed Content Owned By Our Client BMG Rights Management - Please Remove ASAP

To Whom it May Concern:

SUMMARY NOTIFICATION

1. Rights Owner: BMG RIGHTS MANAGEMENT (BPI, IFPI AND RIAA RECORD LABEL MEMBER);
2. Rights Agent: DIGITAL COPYRIGHT CONSULTANCY;
3. Infringed Rights: COPYRIGHT;
4. Infringing Activity: AN UNLICENSED COPY OF THE ALBUM ‘NO TOURISTS’ BY PRODIGY IS AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD AT MY-FILES.RU - BMG RIGHTS MANAGEMENT ARE THE COPYRIGHT OWNERS AND THUS HAVE THE EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS TO REPRODUCE & DISTRIBUTE THAT MATERIAL. THE BELOW LINKS ARE UNLICENSED SO PLEASE REMOVE FORTHWITH;
5. Signature: JAMES BRANDES, ON BEHALF OF THE DIGITAL COPYRIGHT CONSULTANCY.

Asseveration:

The information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, the Digital Copyright Consultancy, is authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive rights alleged to have been infringed in this notification.

Furthermore, it is our good faith belief that the uploaded material is not authorised by the aforementioned rights owners, the Digital Copyright Consultancy, the law and resultantly infringes upon the exclusive reproduction & distribution rights of the aforementioned rights owner.

FULL LEGAL NOTIFICATION

Dear Sirs,

Please be advised that the Digital Copyright Consultancy represents BMG Rights Management and is their exclusive rights agent in relation to this matter. We can therefore tell My-Files.ru the following: The Copyright in the below material is owned by BMG Rights Management. Consequently, only they have the exclusive rights to distribute and reproduce that material.

LEAKED SINGLE: THE PRODIGY – NO TOURISTS: [Только модераторы имеют право видеть эту ссылку]

INFRINGING MY-FILES.RU CONTENT TO BE REMOVED

[Только модераторы имеют право видеть эту ссылку]

Pirate linking site that shares the unlicensed My-Files.ru URL: [Только модераторы имеют право видеть эту ссылку]

Henceforth, BMG Rights Management and the Digital Copyright Consultancy kindly request that My-Files.ru remove the above unlicensed content as expeditiously as possible.

If My-Files.ru would like to check that the Digital Copyright Consultancy has the authority to request that any infringing links be removed for BMG Rights Management, please contact Martyn Saville, Vice President of Group Supply Chain Operations. Please email [Только модераторы имеют право видеть эту ссылку] should you require Martyn Saville's email address or our telephone numbers.

We look forward to your expeditious removal of the aforementioned unlicensed content.

Yours faithfully,

James Brandes - LL.B(Hons), LL.M, MSc(Econ)
Anti-Piracy Consultant
Digital Copyright Consultancy
Email: [Только модераторы имеют право видеть эту ссылку]
Twitter: [Только модераторы имеют право видеть эту ссылку]
LinkedIn: [Только модераторы имеют право видеть эту ссылку]

Digital Copyright
Гость

Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз