Форум сервиса My-Files.RU
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.

EXPLORE MORE LLC - Copyright Infringement - IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED!

Перейти вниз

EXPLORE MORE LLC - Copyright Infringement - IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED! Empty EXPLORE MORE LLC - Copyright Infringement - IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED!

Сообщение  EXPLORE MORE LLC Пн Май 23, 2016 8:46 pm

Код файла: 28BK8QLNQ2

This email serves as notification under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512, or equivalent notice provisions of your local law,
that content currently residing within your computer system infringes on the copyrights of EXPLORE MORE LLC.
I am authorized to act on behalf of Andrey Exx in this matter.

The infringing material residing on your system is the content for

Andrey Exx - The Man With The Red Face (Original Mix)

This content, copyrighted by and proprietary to EXPLORE MORE LLC, is on your system at the following location(s):

[Только модераторы имеют право видеть эту ссылку]

I have a good faith belief that use of the aforementioned material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law.

Pursuant to this notification, you should immediately take steps to locate and remove and/or disable access to EXPLORE MORE LLC content that is on your system at the web address(es) detailed above.
As a service provider, you may otherwise be liable for copyright infringement if,
upon obtaining knowledge or awareness of infringing material being stored upon your network, you do not act expeditiously to remove,
or disable access to, the material. 17 U.S.C. § 512(c).

The information in this notification is accurate.
I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that
I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.

We appreciate your cooperation in this matter. Please advise us regarding what actions you take.

Yours sincerely,

DMCA agent

for Andrey Exx

EXPLORE MORE LLC
PO Box 590, Springates East,
Government Road, Charlestown,
Nevis

[Только модераторы имеют право видеть эту ссылку]

EXPLORE MORE LLC
Гость

Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз

EXPLORE MORE LLC - Copyright Infringement - IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED! Empty Re: EXPLORE MORE LLC - Copyright Infringement - IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED!

Сообщение  Admin Пн Май 23, 2016 11:02 pm

File deleted.

Admin
Admin

Дата регистрации : 2012-12-21

http://my-files.ru

Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз