Форум сервиса My-Files.RU
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.

Request for URL Removal

Перейти вниз

Request for URL Removal Empty Request for URL Removal

Сообщение  RIAJ Пт Ноя 10, 2017 3:45 am

Dear Sir or Madam,

On behalf of RIAJ member record companies (hereinafter, the "Record Companies"), we, Recording Industry Association of Japan (RIAJ), are hereby notifying you we have found URL addresses registered under your web site , containing programs infringing the Copyrights of the Record Companies and request immediate removal, or disable access to, the material uploaded on your web site as shown in the attached list,

Please refer to the URL below for the information of RIAJ member record
companies.
[Только модераторы имеют право видеть эту ссылку]

The Copyrights of the copyrighted works filled in the file above belong to the Record Companies, and unless prior approval is obtained from the Record Companies, the metadata of the copyrighted works may be used only to remove or invalidate the infringing material.

We ask you to remove (not accessible and not downloadable by any means) the video files or audio files listed below from your website immediately and to disable and/or terminate the account of the user who is infringing our copyrights.

The address, telephone number or email address of the complaining party is:
2-2-5, TORANOMON, Minato-ku,Tokyo, Japan 105-0001
Tel: 81-3-5575-1301 Fax: 81-3-5575-1313
E-mail: [Только модераторы имеют право видеть эту ссылку]

I have a good faith belief that the use of materials described above is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.

I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.

I acknowledge that a copy of this infringement notice and any correspondence related to it, including any contact information I provided above (address, telephone number, and email address), will be forwarded to the user who uploaded the content at issue.

Best regards,

Recording Industry Association of Japan,
On behalf of RIAJ member record companies.

List of infringing URL
[Только модераторы имеют право видеть эту ссылку]
End

RIAJ
Гость

Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз